Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love-ly {Valentines} Printables

As I previously mentioned, I have the flu.  Ugh.  And I have discovered I do not do well just laying in bed with nothing to do except blow my nose.  And cough.  And drink water.  Such fun.

And although my body doesn't have the energy to do what normally entails my day, my brain apparently does.  I've had my no-more-drugs-I'm-too-foggy moments where I can barely grasp a coherent thought, but otherwise my brain has had those hundreds of tabs open.  So I sit here in bed with my laptop making stuff.

I actually haven't done any graphics just because lately-- only for clients -- so to keep my mind occupied and to keep me from going crazy with boredom, I designed a couple of little printables for you.







Of course, they are Valentine's related, but they could also be for any other time as well.  Each is available as a PDF as 8x10, 5x7, and 4x6.  The links for each are below.  {The printables are logo-free.}


8x10 * 5x7 * 4x6


8x10 * 5x7 * 4x6


8x10 * 5x7 * 4x6

I also have a perty desktop background for you, showing a little sparkly love.  (:  Desktop sizes are linked below.



Boredom is good for creativity.  But I'm ready to be back to my non-bored, non-flu-ridden self.

TTfN!



Enjoy this post? Then don't miss out on the others! (:

Follow along:



Linking here:  The DIY'ers * The Inspiration Exchange * Work It Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

So what did you think? I'd love to know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails